Following an interview to assess a client's potential and level of English, we endeavour to place the student in an appropriate Independent School. We specialise in well-known Public/Independent Schools,which offer both boarding and day places and are either mixed or single sex, depending on parents'requirements.
1) We act as Educational Guardians, advising on academic matters, liasing with schools, attending Parents' Evenings and forwarding students' reports to their parents. We can arrange extra tuition in English and other subjects.
We assist with banking, travel arrangements, health and any problems regarding passports or visas.
2) We also act as Full Guardians, providing the services listed above, and also looking after all aspects of a student's welfare. This includes full board accommodation during both the term and the holidays with private room, 3 meals a day and laundry, plus the handling of all travel arrangements.
3) We can act as Temporary Guardians, for example during the long summer holidays. During this time, we can provide tuition in English and other subjects at Common Entrance, G.C.S.E. and A Level. We also organise Travel Breaks for individuals and groups of students.
4) We can place students with suitable families if their schools are some distance from us, whilst still remaining guardians ourselves.
5) We provide references for those of our clients who wish to attend private schools or go on to university.
6) We give advice on University Entrance and future careers, including counselling on A Level subjects and interview technique.
7) We can arrange private tuition for our clients in a variety of G.C.S.E. and A Level subjects
Other Services provided by Leaders Edu include visits to well-known private schools and universities. These visits might interest either students who wish to enrol or groups of visiting teachers.
Finally, we act as an interpreter and translator (English/Korean)to assist students and visiting parents.
Students wishing to study in Britain encounter a number of problems. There is the language barrier, a degree of culture shock, unfamiliar food and a lack of information about the educational system. Our service is designed to eliminate, or at least to smooth over their difficulties. We have also found that numbers of students from the same country tend to congregate in the same schools. We try to avoid placing our clients in these schools, as we believe that it is not in our clients best interests to be mixing too much with other students from their own part of the world if they wish to obtain the maximum benefit from an education in Britain.